CONNECT WITH ME



Monday, November 18, 2019

# MAIN/VEGETARIAN

PANEER DOSA |HOW TO MAKE PANEER DOSA RECIPE

This is my first dosa recipe on my blog. This recipe is easy and quick to make and yet delicious. While i was growing up I remember my mom making all different types of dosa fillings, so we kids don't get bored of dosa .This is great snack for kids after school. As i mentioned it's quick to make.It's perfect way to make your breakfast or dinner special and filling too.

Total time 35 minutes/prep time 15 minutes / cook time 20 minutes.

Ingredients 
1 cup paneer,crumbled
1 small onion,chopped
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder 
Salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander,chopped
1 red or green chilli
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 garlic,chopped
2 tsp oil
Dosa batter as needed

Method:

Add oil in a pan /kadai to heat,once oil is hot ,add cumin seeds let it splutter.
Add garlic and cook until raw aroma leaves.
Add onions and chilli,cook until onions turn golden brown.
Stir in paneer along with chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt.Give a quick mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.(Over cooking paneer would make it rubbery) 
Turn off the heat,add cilantro and mix.
spread dosa batter on a tawa as thin as you can.( This will make dosa crisp) cook on low heat until its done.
Once dosa is cooked,spread paneer mixture in the centre of dosa and fold into three. Now flip dosa to other side and cook for less then a minute. 
Transfer to a plate and serve with chutney or as it is.(Cut them to serve, if you prefer)

No comments:

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY



Hey guys,thank you for stopping by my blog.I hope you enjoyed visiting my space.If you like my content pls enter your email address for subscription and also please visit my you tube channel for more recipes and do not forget to subscribe.I will see you again soon.Xo

CONNECT WITH ME