CONNECT WITH ME



Friday, June 30, 2017

# Sauce / chutney

HAZELNUT PESTO FOR ANY KIND OF PASTA AND RAVIOLI

     
     
                                         HAZELNUT PESTO

  Hazel nut pesto is one of my super easy and delicious to go with any type of pasta or ravioli recipes. All you need is few ingredients before you put them together into to a beautiful sauce.                               

                                    


 I Like this pesto served with butternut squash ravioli that I made at home at home. This pesto is definitely a keeper.


hazelnut,olive oil,salt,pepper,cheese,garlic and basil leaves 
Place them in a food processor until smooth. 
Enjoy!


Total time: 10 mins / Preparation 5 minutes. Processing 5 minutes 

           Ingredients


1 Cup olive oil

1 ½ cups fresh basil

¼ cup marjoram

¾ cup Parmesan cheese grated

1 garlic clove

1/3 cup hazel nut toasted for (7 -10 minutes)

Pepper to taste

Salt to taste


Method:

Place all ingredients in a food processor, and blend for 40 seconds. Or till it reaches the desired consistency.

Serve with choice of pasta

No comments:

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY



Hey guys,thank you for stopping by my blog.I hope you enjoyed visiting my space.If you like my content pls enter your email address for subscription and also please visit my you tube channel for more recipes and do not forget to subscribe.I will see you again soon.Xo

CONNECT WITH ME