CONNECT WITH ME



Sunday, November 17, 2019

# Drinks

BEST MANGO LASSI

MANGO LASSI PUNJABI STYLE


Mangoes are a favorite fruit of many people and definitely mine.I love mangoes in any form.I have not come across one who hates mangoes.This is a fruit of summer,well what a perfect time to cool our body with this wonderful suckling mango lassi. lets get started with the recipe:)

Mango Lassi

Total time 15 minutes 

Ingredients :
4 medium ripe Alfonso mango or an kind
3 tbsp heavy cream (optional)
2 cups yogurt, cold
4-6 strands of saffron
2 tbsp sugar
7-9 ice cubes or as needed
Few mint leaves to garnish

Method

Peel skin of mango, cut them into big chunks.
Transfer mangoes into blender along with sugar,blend for 30 seconds.
( you can skip sugar if the mangoes are sweet)
Remove the lid and add saffron, ice cubes,yogurt and cream. Blend for another 40 seconds or until desired consistency.
(If you like to skip cream that's totally fine. I like to use it because it gives little richness to the Lassi)
Pour in to a tall serving glass and garnish with mint leaves. Serve immediately.

Notes : For flavor I am using saffron,but you could use cardamom powder if you like.

No comments:

THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY



Hey guys,thank you for stopping by my blog.I hope you enjoyed visiting my space.If you like my content pls enter your email address for subscription and also please visit my you tube channel for more recipes and do not forget to subscribe.I will see you again soon.Xo

CONNECT WITH ME